Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Uh oh

Sorry for the inactivity. I've been cought up in some training. We are currently in the middle of the AMAZING RACE, which really isnt a race at all. Nice. Anyways, this has been my first chance to free lance, and I figured I'd give you guys the heads up for the next few days.

Whats fueling my fire?
  1. How in the hell did we send down Coutlangus, recall Majewski and Guardado, yet keep Todd Coffey and Mike Stanton? I've said it before and I'll say it again. I cannot give a damn about this teams results until Todd Coffey isnt apart of it. He has been awful. He will be awful. Get him out of here. I'm really happy to see that everyone wants Krivsky's head for not sending him down.
  2. I missed Barry Bonds 755 and 756 live by a combined 10 mins probably. Last week I fell asleep right before 755, and last night I left a fellow RA's room (I don't have my TV yet), five mins before he hit it. Thats upsetting. However, I'm happy he finally just got it over with. N0 more live break-ins.
  3. Ha ha. Randolph Morris got arrested for Reckless driving in Lexington. HA HA. Shoulda stayed in NYC.
  4. Celtics call Miller, who is considering return to NBA. Yes thats Reggie Miller. Enough said.

I gotta run. I will be back laster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.